Saturday, November 27, 2010

Everything start all over again

Continue for my last post.....we broke up at the end, our story do have an ending , lots of memories and lots of tears have been drops by me , although i don't hope to be like this , although we don't even argue once , although i LOVE you so much , but you still choose to leave me and back to your own world. It's okay, I do respect your decision , and i will try my best to recover as soon as possible , but can you promised me one thing , don't ever gimme a chance next time if you don't have the strong strength to stay together with me until forever. And promise to yourself that you will take good care for yourself and protect yourself everyday. Don't fall sick and you must drink lots of water and have your meal everyday , you must sleep early everyday , don't read till so late and delay your bedtime. I will live my life well as what I promised to myself , and i know you won't care about all that , it's okay , i will be myself and you will be yourself . And i will try to accept and get through that things that might be happen in the future , i believe that i could find another one that will LOVE me as much as I love her . And i believe that you will find someone that can fulfill your requirement and he can change your attitude. That's all for now , good bye and take care for yourself.

No comments: