Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm back to my blog once again ^^

It's been so long that i haven't been coming back here to write for my blog. GOSH .. guess how long is it .. i wondering is it more than a year ? That's a reason i came back to write is because got one TUMMY JAGUNG asked me to do so xD..lol... So , i think i could fulfill her wish xD...lol...

erm.. everything goes good and nice and sometimes it turns bad and worst . As what I had passed through , i can say , i become tougher and more mature. It's just like someone told me, everything happened in your college life is the most valuable memories in your whole journey of life. I support and agreed what he and she told me.

i think this will be a long length of blog, as i have not blogging for so long , haha... I learned many things after i get into college life, and now i'm already 20. I can't say i knew many but i can say i knew more than what i should know.

I thought of sentence by now, everyone will remember who you are when you are on the top of the mountain and the best performance player in all the roles, and yet they will remember you when you are still valuable to them. I understand there sure will be conflict happen between friends and colleagues, and this let me know and understand that, don't ever trust anyone so much as you don't know when are they going to betray you and back-stabbed you. I tell myself this is the real world and i have to accept it and live my life ever better than before. And i told myself about how i have been lived my life from the pass 20 years, i can accept all the bad things happened on me and around me. And i have been independent for a long time, and how sad is this, when the reality world telling you that you have to depend on yourself and no one is willing to helps you by your side and when they are betraying you, and you're going to DIE. I knew how to be independent, and yet i know how to take care of myself and live my life better than all of others. But i'm tired, i wish i could rest for a while , even just a single minutes, acting in front of people is tiring and boring.

And now, in the year 2012, and i'm already 20 years old. I don't have much time to playing and joking around anymore, as my dad is getting older and older and the financial condition in my family is getting worst and worst as the economy is not so good compared to the past. I'm struggling now, i wondering whether i should continue to study or take over my dad's business and just started my working life like this. As i know, and understand myself well, I'm not the WOOD for study, and yet i have no mood to study and i'm not interested to STUDY !!!!
There are two more semester left. Anyway, i will finish my diploma and i will think about this problem again at that time.

I don't wish to grow up, because there will be a lot of fun and joy getting lost day by day and year by year. And i couldn't be PURE thinking anymore, there will be stress and many problem will be coming up in my life as i'm growing up. I'm scare to think about my future, because i'm not ready yet for that !!!

Let's end this blog by here, will be touch up again soon when i have the mood to write blog again . see ya my blog ^^

No comments: