Friday, November 21, 2008

i miss u [O..O]

i very miss u ... i wan see u ... i hope i can go out find u now ... but i cant make it ... wat happen to ur phone ?? wat happen to u ?? i want to know ... i want to know everything about u ... i want know wat u doing any time...



y i wan to be like this ... shouldn't that i must focus in study right here right now ?? i should be start studying for next year SPM .. but y ... y i still cant give all my concentration and all my minds to my study ... y i still need to think too much ... am i scare ??



i think so ... i scare after two years smth could happen and change ... i scare i will miss a chance again ... i scare after two years we wont fall in love again ... i scare u will leave me after two years .. i scare everythings that got link with u ... and i worry oso...wat can i do .... wat can i do to face and rest out my mind ...

No comments: