Sunday, November 16, 2008

i'm really regret le

y i want to make everythings like this ... y i cant save everything well ... y i cant keep everything around me well ... i want everything that around me will stay with me for rest of my life.... i want gain ... i dun want lost anythings.. it very hard to let me put u down ... i think so much and worry so much ... and i finally understood le... but at last u gone away le ... i hurt u and make u left me le ... sadness.. T_T ... if i can decide earlier.... thn now we must be very happy le ...

i'm regret that i let u gone away .... i let someone that lurve me left me .... and i just let her stand behind to face problems that she facing... sorry for let u faced problem alone... this really not i hope to be .... and i cant save it ... i cant heal all this .... it already happen .... sorry .... but ...trust me ... in this two years time .... i will prove u my heart .... trust me ... pls ... can ma ??

this year , 2008 ... was passing too fast .... for a short moment of time ... now is already holiday .... now is november le... so fast .... i waste too much time to play and joking around ...i waste my time to study and do all the things that i need to do .... i'm regret that i lost so many chances and waste so much of time ... but ... start from now .... i will save and kepp all my time .. i will use all my time well and in order ... i wont waste my time anymore...

i still got one year thn wanna spm le ... haiz ... so fast .... just looking backward ... remember that my first day join the school ... when i'm still a form one boy ... that really funny ...haha ....

No comments: