Monday, November 24, 2008

Bad mood-ing !!!!!!!

wat the heck happen around me .. WTF!!@!#!@#!... y all this things come to me again once and once more .. wat the hell !!!! y everythings in my life so suxs ... y i can t have my life well and normal ... is that i'm a person that abnormal #^$#@$$#^$% WTF !!!!! ENOUGH !!!! that enough!!!!!!!!!!! i cant stand for that anymore .. i dun wan to face all that anymore !!!! it is ardy enough to me .... it ardy enough for a young adult ... that is ENOUGH !!!

all this problem is not suitable for me to face it ... i dun want to face it .... now are not the suitable and right time for me to face all this things !!!!! can 'u' leave me alone .... can 'U' leave me aside .... can 'U' go away from me far away !!!! i dun want to see'U' anymore ... i dun want to see 'U" ANYMORE !!!!!! just go away !!!

No comments: