Sunday, March 7, 2010

juz a updated

seems that it have past so long ... i'm ardy recover and i'm nth now ...actually ...i juz feel very tired of my life now ...everyday doing the same things...cannot go out ...no work ...juz waiting result comes out on thursday and waiting my class start on 10th May 2010...wat a boring life for me now ...wake up > eat > bath > comp > dinner > bath > comp > sleep > (start all over again )...it's damm bored ...

i think u've ardy forget about me ...i find u juz now ...and u juz seems like a stranger for me ...or u're juz someone that better than my normal fren ...i wont care about u and i wont get irritate by u anymore ...u're so happy with him now .. i'm very happy about that ..coz u finally found a good guy and he will treat u very good and give every best things to u ...i'm looking back to our memories ...i feel that are quite sweet and nice...and abit stupid and naive ...but that's our dream ..hope it will be come true in the future (if u still remember who am i )...result is coming out by this thursday...at first ...thanks for ur teaching for my math at the last moment ..and thank you for letting me do THAT THING to u on that day ...really thank you ...coz that let me know wat am i thinking at that time ...and thank you for giving me TWO IMPORTANT lesson ...althought that's the same lesson ... but i will promise u ...i wont get into it third time ...

another person (someone will know who is she) who i wan to thanks is YOU ...thank you for let me finish my aspiration ...althought that we will meet up and have a date out because of a deal ...but it's quite funny ...we begin with a deal oso ....i think u oso know about that ...i told u right ...i feel sry about that ...but wat i did in that moment is from my true heart ... i say i love you is true de ...cause i'm really love u ....but u got to focus on ur exam this year ...so mayb i will get the chance once again after ur exam ...i hope so ...^^....but ...i hope that i wont change too much at that moment ...i scare i would have many changes after i start my college life ....but we're good fren now ...juz i'm thinking wanna to upgrade our status to another level once again ....i'm thinking shud we continue to be like NOW or get back to BEFORE .....herm...hope that will be a NEVER-ENDING between us ...althought that is juz my DREAM last night ...

there are three girls affect my life and make me grown up in my life till now ...the third girl ...i wan to talk about her now ...( I HAVE MIXED UP THE ARRANGEMENT ABOUT THE GIRL WHO HAD AFFECT ME MUCH) she is my first love ...as u all who knew me shud know who is she la ...because here is public ...so i cant write out her name la ...she is my first gf...think back to that time ...it's really funny ...we begin with a SENTENCES...our classmate shout out ' XXX love XXX ' ....herm...mant things happen between us ...U'RE the ONE who change me MUCH ...all THATS ...juz let it be our memories ...i dun wan to tell out here...i juz wan to share my feeling at here ...i dunno why u will choose the decision that time ...but i realize that during form5...coz u really done wat u SAID ...i saw u really study very hardworking and u really did enjoy ur life well and great ...this is wat u promised to me ...i accept the reason now ...but i thinking to refuse about ur reason now oso ...coz we're 18 now ...althought there's still many years for us to study ....but i think now we can manage our time well ...and we can control our felling and give out our LOVES well and more clever....i can promise to u .. if we get a chance to be TOGETHER once again ....i will swear to GOD and swear to u ....i wont did the same mistake anymore and i will control my temper and i will keep our distance as well...i will let u get ur FREEDOM ....and we wont be like last time ...everything oso nid u to 'ZAO' me ... but now i've change ...i have ardy change much and i can promise i can be a goof BF ...but i cant promise u to be a PERFECT BOYFRIEND ...cause nobody is perfect in the world ...but i can give u the ever best things in the world ...a TRUE HEART ...althought not only i can do this for u ...and i know u got a new life and new target now ... and u wont look backward to the PAST ...so i will wish u and greed u now ...i wish and hope u can get a GOOD bf ...and i hope he will treat u very well and better than mine ...and i hope u will got a happy relation in some other days ...and i'm very happy that we're FRIEND now ...

I feel relax and relax and relax after i write out this post ...i've express out my feeling in my heart ...this is ardy tighten me for few months ..and i hope tonight i will get a good sleep ....

No comments: