Saturday, February 14, 2009

new balanced of me

mayb i shouldn't learnt this kind of experience....but somehow.. i will accepct it bcoz that ardy happened... it ok... i will try my best to settle my mood and my mind... just concentrate in my SPM exam this year... anythings else... i will just left behind... this was wat i told myself since the first day began in 2009...

mayb wat i had done or choose was a mistake... or that was a big wrong chosen selection...y should i sacrifies so many things for somethings that is not belongs to me... y should i sacrifies my time my mind my heart to someone that i shouldn't spent to...should i stop ?? should i redraw myself from this ?? should i just left her behind??? can i do that ? can i stop thinking, worry,care,emo for her?? can i ???can i make it to successful?? should i ?? can i ??

i think wont... this was wat i had choose to be ..i scare i will regret and refuse to do that so...the main problem is... i scare i will lost her... i scare i will lost my D..i sacrifies smth that bcoz i just wan to be with my D..i will ngmm gam sam....i will regret...bcoz i GAIN smth... and i LOST smth...althought i get much... but i even LOST more than wat i GAIN...

dun ever regret for wat u have done...this wat i always remind myself and all my friends that around me..but now ...i seem that i have a little bit regret....

No comments: