Saturday, February 14, 2009

'FATE' = SAD

is that wat we call fate.... y the 'GOD' wan to let me meet her so many times...i'm ardy try my best to stay away from her.... evade from her... i ardy try all my best to escape from u...why !!!!!y U wan let me meet her so many times ...

i'm not the kindest person in the world ... i'm not that kind of ppl that full-fillness of love and happy...everyone will be sad .. i cant always pretent happy and nth in front of ppl...especially u... i cant do that ...

i wan to tell u that i'm regret to do that to u ... i regret that i din appreciate u since last time... i regret that i not cares for ur feelings .... i regret that i din appreciate so many chances that u gave me...as wat i had promised to my D... if i meet her again 1 by 1 b4 valentine days...i will go in front and tell her that i wan to be with her...YES...IT DID HAPPEN TO ME... I MEET HER ON FRIDAY AT 6:48:53..but i din do that so .... i just walk away ... just pass by her... and i cant pretent happy anymore... i cant make myself smile once more...

if me and her really got FATE...absolutely i'm sure that's a BROKEN FATE...cause me and her.. wont have anymore chance to be together ... not even a chances.... not even a talk and contact or conversation...

hope i can release u ... as soon as possible... i wan to forget about u...i wan to just let this end like this...i dun wan it happen once more...i choose to be stay away from u as u choose to be mess and mad to me...

I WONT BORDER THE FEELINGS OF LOVE ANYMORE...UNTIL A SUITABLE TIME...

No comments: