Tuesday, March 17, 2009

changes for last blog

i think i had write smth wrong .. or mayb my english is too low standard jor ... or mayb i dunno how to write la ..

YES ... actually i not know u so well ...but however i oso know u much more than u know about me...i really dunno why just a small reason will make everythings changed to be like now... i dun hope will be like this and i hope we will be just like before....just like we go out and staying happy....and always chit-chat on the phone ... everyday i wake u up when i having my break ....and chat after i finish my tuition when i at LRT..just like everyday u ask me go study ...

i dun hope we will be like now .. like argue-ing ... and not bother each others...this very scary and lonely for me...i afraid this condition and this position ..i really dunno why just because i'm 'fan' and annoying will make us to be like this ..u can tell me and ask me stop to do that de ma... y should u treat me like this ...

but i happy that u still will read my blog ... if not u wont write that PM in ur msn .... i'm really happy ... but i dunno wherther u are care for me or u wan to see wat i will say or talks bad about u la....i wont do that .. i never do that before ...wont and never...

i will b very happy if u msg me back some other day...hope u will read this blog oso la....anyway ...thank you for everythings that u gave me and thank you for everythings that u teached me ... thank you .. aligato....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all words so small....

Zzz....

cum visit mine yaRR~

www.wretch.cc/blog/elainewoo92